Getting to talk to a real person??

Guest Joanna

Guest Joanna

I talked to someone a couple of weeks ago. We bought the program years ago, scanned for 6 months then we moved. Computer crashed got a new one and installed program but when I tell it to use the backup file that I saved according to the directions in the programs it's all messed up. The person I spoke to asked me to send him the backup file. I tried. Hotmail won't allow as it is too big. Phoned the guy back and he said he would send me a link to post the file. I have now sent several emails asking for that link, no reponse. Tried phoning but they never answer. I might be the time difference but still I was before 4pm their time. Can someone give me a number to phone other then what is posted on the website? Another email used? They don't answer those either.

We would like to start scanning again but can't. If we have to kiss all our work goodbye I will not be buying the new version I will use the competitors!

Joanna

seeingsunset@msn.com