Stamp Manage USA 2018 Scott Values

ARKCPA

I have compared my 2018 USA Stamp Manage program with the Scott Values as reported in the newly issued 2018 Scott Specialized Catalogue of United States Stamps and Covers and find the amounts reported do not agree with the Specialized Catalogue. Will this situation be corrected soon in a future update as I am adjusting or entering each individual stamp value separately to agree with the new Scott Catalogue? Very time consuming.

Question: In the software preferences you have the option to enter values manually or automatically insert values from the years drop down selections; i.e. 2018, 2017, 2016, etc., etc. Where do these values come from? It appears to me that the prior years values look like the Scott values. I do not understand why the automatic 2018 insert values seem to be only half of the 2017 values. It does not make sense to me knowing that the 2018 values like most years should be mostly showing increases. Retail prices rarely go down. Just saying.