Support

Guest Fred Rump

Hi, we do add the issues on this forum to our bug list, some of the people we email privately outside this forum.  Will try to keep the responses here more up to date, sometimes there is not much to say until we fix the problem that has been posted.  

Guest Fred Rump

OK, let's see if there is support. I finished downloading and found my area of interest which is Danzig at the moment. I wanted to see just how well you follow Scott. I'm mystified right off the bat at #1 and a few other very early 1920 issues. There are two #1s for example. One references Queen Victoria and 1/2 Schilling issues in 1867-68. #16, 17 & 18 are also there with the British Queen. What gives? Danzig was part of the Prussia before the unification of Germany in 1871. 

I also find various stamps from the US entered in 2013. I vaguely remember testing this program back then and may have purchased it. Would my Collections be empty at download but pick up any previous entries found on this computer?

Fred

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't see anything in the videos and then purchased the manual. I'm still confused. Say I have 5 stamps of the same Scott number but of different conditions. Do I add them 5 times with the same Scott number or is there some other way of recording inventory? 

While I have the Admin's attention - Next to the Scott# field is Other and Gibb. Is there a way I can change either one to Michel? And if so, is there a sort to produce sequencing by that other numbering system? I say this partially because Scott does not have all Michel varieties but I wish to record them anyway under their own numbering system. 

• 3 months later...