Bug Report

Guest Bryan

I just noticed that in Homemanage that in the item properties when adding a Filename in the Attachment tab, that it doesn't properly allow the '&' character. I have some invoices that are from B&H and when they are loaded it becomes 'BH' and the H is underlined, so the link isn't working.

thanks

• 3 months later...

As far as bugs go, I will be working on my inventory and then all of a sudden it crashes.  Then, when I click on the shortcut link, I get the response shown in the attached photo.  I have tried to open from the program and still get this response.  I then have to go and download the program again.  Fortunately, all my info still is there.  It is an inconvenience though.  Thanks for your help!

IMG_7549.JPG

Guest Guest Tester

When you click on view tab and then complete note books or any other view, after you have click back and forth on each item the program crashes. But if you enable Windows 7 compatabilty by right clicking on assetmngh.exe in Windows 10 the problem goes away.