STILL CAN'T Access New Download with New Code

Hello, I'm back!! Same problem, different program!!! I purchased SM2019 Deluxe and received the activation code. It would not work!!!! I was reading what was being said in the forum. Someone named "jawu", I think, was having some of the same problems exactly like me but theirs had been longstanding. I was given some suggestions that I could not do. You can read our exchange under my Guest Name Btrfly64. (I couldn't remember my password.) SO I'm still having this problem that is driving me up the wall. I can't access my old files nor the new ones. I really love and believe in SM but for practically two years I have been having too many problems, not being able to access it and losing my whole inventory TWICE!!! So I will try to be patient to see if you have any solutions before I really give up on SM. Like I said, I really do believe in the program and I don't want to go, but enough is enough!! I've started inventorying my stamps with paper and pencil again. That's bad!!!  Here's waitin' on ya kid!! God bless you and yours!!

Hi, let us remote to your computer some time soon.  The only way you can have your data deleted 2 times is if you manually delete the data file.  

there is a good chance the data is in another folder on your computer, it is called STAMPDATA.MDB

Kindly email sales@libertystreet.com if you haven't already, we can setup a time to remote

I am also having a problem with stamp manage accepting codes.my computer crashed I used an a usa cd2017 I am trying to get the backup from the internet but  cannot get the 2019 internet backup stating I need a valid code all codes I have from previous disks are not recognized 

I sent a message to Online Technical Support and they helped me get my system running great. That's my suggestion because I kept having so many different issues I was about to change software. Or you can go to Online Support from the landing page on Liberty Software. That's what I did. But be patient. They will help you though. God bless!!

• 4 weeks later...

Had to reinstall stamp manage 2017 via disk, due to computer crash.I recovered data from backups on  computer for 2019 but I think it is only a demo as I can acess stamp manage without using activation code. How do I get a code to work?tech help is never on line when I check  The problem is all codes that I use do not work, I tried to do a backup from internet but this option is not available, did not use a disk for 2019 but downloaded from site,(at time of purchase) this setup will probably stop working at 30 days.Any help for this problem?this is very frustrating