Bermuda stamps displaying in Armenia database

cliff

When using the add stamp dialog for Armenia stamps I noticed quite a number of Bermuda stamps listed in place of what should be Armenia stamps.  The Armenia stamp image file is OK but somehow  the add stamp function grabs a bunch of Bermuda stamp images and data.   It appears that the Bermuda stamps and data are added in the spaces where there are missing images for Armenia. Has my file system been corrupted somehow?

Cliff                                                                                                                   

Sure,  Armenia # 3-8, 12, 12a 16, 17 19a,19b,19c, 21-26 28-30,35,40a,41a,42a,49-60, 80-84, 86-89, etc. etc.  It goes on like that well into the high hundreds( the last one I found was #1000).  They are pretty easy to find since the stamp images are Bermuda, the values are pence or schilling and the description sometimes includes queen Victoria or King George or Bermuda.

Cliff

Here is the link to my 1000+ "Armenian" Stamp Images with CountryID of 385. The download will run in the background.

385 Armenia  

https://ln2.sync.com/dl/34dcb8930/bdb8u8m9-wtpnwk76-dbbm8bhz-e2e26aqi

The link will load into a folder "Sync/385". Be aware that this is a live feed to my Armenia images. As I add/edit more images these will automatically be added. You are advised to copy and paste the "Sync/385" folder into "Stamp Manage Images/385" because if I discontinue the link you will also lose the images. (I'm on a pension, the link stays LIVE whilst I fund it)

The images are freely available for anyone to download.

The World Collection of Stamps is a BIG download. This can be found here.

https://ln2.sync.com/dl/6d913a800/5g3xm4r2-6zhcz2yf-78ja4f9x-bayuwmx3

Regards colinATcolinpattrickDOTcom

P.S. Cliff My Armenia collection of Images is poor for the Early Overprints

we looked at the Armenia images folder and saw no images from Bermuda.  These images were probably installed by an earlier version of STampManage from a few years back.  Unfortunately StampManage can not currently go back and delete unwanted images.  What you can do is:

FILE > GO TO STAMPMANAGE IMAGES

from the main menu.

go to folder 385.

delete all the images in that folder and then install the program again.  Or else just go through the images and delete any from Bermuda,.