c'\windows\system32\cmut.dll

Guest vic crumly

The CMUT23.DLL belongs to the reporting component we include with the software.  As Clinton asked, which version of Windows do you use this on?  We have thousands of customers using this DLL along with CoinManage and I dont recall any other reports of issues like this.

Are you running on the PARALLELS PC emulator for the Mac by any chance?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2020 at 9:44 PM, Clinton at USCoinNews said:

Hi, 

The error is caused when the installer is looking for particular DLL. What version of Windows are you attempting to install the app on? It could be that if you are not using at least Windows 7 that this could cause the issue. 

I get the same error, just started getting this error today when I tried to open the program.  I am running Windows 10.  Do I need to reinstall the program?  From where?

On 2/28/2020 at 3:54 PM, Guest Brad said:

I get the same error, just started getting this error today when I tried to open the program.  I am running Windows 10.  Do I need to reinstall the program?  From where?

That would be my assumption yes but I would wait until one of the Admins at Liberty Street get back to you on it. In the past, when I've run into this type of issue, I've uninstalled the program (if it shows up on the list of installed apps), powered off my PC for 15-30 seconds, rebooted then reinstalled. 

Also, another thought, make sure you are an administrator on your PC. If you are using your home PC you likely are but to make sure, you can right-click the installer for the app and select "Run as an Administrator" to make sure.

Again, I'd wait to see if Liberty Street comes back with specific instructions on this thread.