Collection on-screen display

I have a similar issue with my setup, I have a 28" wide screen and have the maximum font size set to 26 which comes out small but readable. That is when I am working in Collections tab. When  I switch to View By and try to look at the Sets table or Locations table the font is tiny, to the point of being unreadable.

I know those tables are created on the fly with a query view, but I would hope the basic properties of the table would at least match the Collections table.

looking forward to having a fix on this...

Well we shall see.  This program has been around for quite some time (based on the video history and the like).  One might have hoped a basic issue such as this would have been addressed.  Being unable to see the information voids any benefits the program might otherwise have.

• 1 month later...

agreed!  Just downloaded the trial version to try this out before making a purchase and the size of the font for the collection listing is way to small.  This needs to be fixed asap.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2020 at 4:10 AM, admin said:

Yes, I realize it is an issue.  Unfortunately fixing it means making many program changes to detect the user screen size and scale accordingly.  We will be doing these changes in the coming months.

Hi,

Just checking to see if there was any update to this issue?  

Thanks,

Clinton