How can I contact Support and get an answer?

Sprinks41

•  
  • Guests

Can anyone advise me of he best way to get in touch with these individuals. I have sent e-mails, called several times( No answer) and left voice messages with my return call information. Still no response. I am trying to avoid contacting my state's Attorney General's office to file a complaint with the Consumer Protection Division. Back in October I purchased an upgrade to Home Manage and never received a License Key. I then tried to contact Liberty Street to talk to them about the issue. Same as this time...No response. Never did get that issue resolved. I thought I would give them a second chance as I really like the software. I purchased the 2020 upgrade and again, no license Key. I have checked both my old e-mail and new e-mail accounts with no response. I have also checked my spam folders in both accounts...Nothing!

So if anyone on here knows of a better way to contact them, please let me know.

Thank you.

Hi,

So the best way to contact them would be through the options outlined on their contact page - https://www.libertystreet.com/Liberty-Street-Software-Contact-Info.htm

That said, it sounds like you've done that already.

If you have checked your spam folder, and the license key is not there, you can use the Activation Code Retrieval system - https://www.libertystreet.com/Find-Code.htm, find your product, then enter your email address.

Thank you for the response. I have tried all means listed on the contact page. Have called and left e-mail message with my return phone number. Nothing... I have checked the code retrieval section and it only has the codes for 2019 on the coin manage program, not the 2020. Also the code retrieval for the home mange only show for the 2018 version, not the 2019. About to file a complaint with my state's Attorney General's office Consumer Protection Division

Hi, we have had some issues with activation codes not being received by the customer via automated email.  I am going to send you a code via a direct message in this forum in the next couple minutes.  If you do not receive can you email libertyst@gmail.com.

I sent an email with the code to your gmail address.  I noticed you purchased using an email ending with suddenlink and there is another email used a couple years ago ending with cebridge.  If you still have not received the code can you email libertyst@gmail.com with the correct address.

I have no idea where the gmail address came from. I did receive the code this morning for the 2020 Upgrade at both my old e-mail address and the suddenlink one. (This is my current correct e-mail address.) was you able to find anything for the Home Inventory upgrade that I purchased back in Oct. 2019? Thank you so much for your response. It is greatly appreciated.