When will there be an upgrade to Mac version

Can you advise when there will be an upgrade for the software for the Mac computers? I purchased this in March 01, 2020 and find that it has limited usage. For example I want to edit the info on a coin I entered and it will not let me. It just seems to be so far behind the microsoft versions I purchased in the past....I am very disap[pointed in the Mac version and hope there will be an update soon...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm wondering the same thing. I purchased the Mac version a year or more ago and have seen no improvements. It isn't even possible to export all of the data I've entered. Feel like the hours I spent entering my coins was a waste of time.

• 4 months later...
On 7/19/2020 at 10:18 AM, mtstx said:

I'm wondering the same thing. I purchased the Mac version a year or more ago and have seen no improvements. It isn't even possible to export all of the data I've entered. Feel like the hours I spent entering my coins was a waste of time.

If you have a feature request, I recommend adding it to the existing thread in this forum:  https://libertystreetsoftware.invisionzone.com/topic/93450-mac-version-feature-requests-questions/

That's what I've done and it'll help the admin/developer keep a running list of the most requested features.

Thanks

Clinton