Mac OS Version Does Not Support Current Year (2020)

After purchasing Liberty Street's Mac OS version of Coin Manage, I am disappointed to find that it does not support 2020 coins. The following statement is on Liberty Street's website concerning the Mac OS version. Has anyone been able to find a way to add 2020 coins?

• Complete variety info, mintage figures + values for all USA Coins, Commemoratives, Sets & Bullion Coins 1793-Present

• 4 months later...
On 7/15/2020 at 1:07 PM, Jim Miller said:

After purchasing Liberty Street's Mac OS version of Coin Manage, I am disappointed to find that it does not support 2020 coins. The following statement is on Liberty Street's website concerning the Mac OS version. Has anyone been able to find a way to add 2020 coins?

• Complete variety info, mintage figures + values for all USA Coins, Commemoratives, Sets & Bullion Coins 1793-Present

Jim,

There's kinda a way to do this.  At the end of the list of years for a type, you will see a generic option to enter a coin. Seem my screenshot to get an idea of what I'm talking about. Now the trick is that you can't edit this to add a year - so I've had to enter it into the notes and will have to go back to add the proper coin later when the database for the app is updated. 

It's not ideal but it does work

Screen Shot 2020-12-14 at 3.41.21 PM.png