Coin Manage 2021 release date?

rob

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Slow Upgrades/Updates

I like this program but I admit, I often get frustrated. The updates to coin values are not done in real time when program is launched. Updates are just one or two per year and upgrades to new versions is slow to a crawl. Not sure why, as the user interface (UI) and aesthetic remains the same. šŸ™„

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Birdman

I agree that Coin Manage is a good product but their support has almost non-existent.Ā  I have attempted to chat with them and never available and sending an e-mail very seldom results in an answer.Ā  I have their home inventory product as well and support is the same with them as well.Ā Ā 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Glspage
On 4/9/2021 at 6:43 PM, Guest wil said:

i was told since i just got the 2020 version that id get theĀ 2021. ive sent numerous unanswered emails... anyone home?

I purchased vs 2020 last Sept and was told I'd get the yearly updates. I triedĀ to update 2020 but it says I have the latest version. I'll wait awhile before attempting to email them and ask. The program is pricy to begin with, let alone paying for updates.