Stamp Manager 21 stopped working

Guest ltcrainman

Guest ltcrainman
My Stamp Manager 2021 stopped working. I have no clue what happened. No other software on my computer has any issues.
I have tried to reinstall it from the original download and have also downloaded the application software multiple times by using the link on the message where it was sent to me. Each time the install begins but then stops and I get the same error message:
      C:\Users\ltcra\AppData\Local\Temp\_ir_sf_temp_0\irsetup.exe

Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.

I eventually went back and reinstalled 2019 the the 2020 update and that is as far as I cab go.

I have tried everything I can think of to no avail. Please assist.

HI, did this start happening after a Windows 10 update or after you installed maybe a new antivirus?  Does anything at all happen when you try to run the program?

Can you try installing with ADMIN permissions.  To do this, right mouse click on the setup program EXE file.  Then select RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR from the popup menu.

run-admin.png

Guest SM21 Not Working

Nothing had changed that i can tell. Microsoft has updates to operating system frequently but I do not know if this is tied to that. I do not believe so - but could be wrong. I have tried OPEN and RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR probably about 5 times each with the same error message being the result.