Pricing suggestion and pricing question

Guest jolaroc@att.net

Guest jolaroc@att.net

Would you please add pricing for bags as you currently do with rolls (such as bags of America The Beautiful quarters and Kennedy Halves) with your regular updates.

If I add a price to a coin that's not found in the listing (such as a 2021 America the Beautiful quarter that you have not

yet listed) will that market price be changed/updated when you eventually do list the coin?  

Guest jolaroc@att.net

Is there a process whereby I can add such a coin to the collection and have it updated when you eventually list it?  Or

possibly indicate a "permanent" price vs. a "variable" price?

Guest Suggestion

What I have been doing when there is a coin that is not in the database, is add it from the previous year, say 2020, and place a note to update to the correct coin.  It is needed for insurance purposes, to be inventoried.  I also keep a vanilla folder for my coins and mark that to update it when it is added by Liberty Street Coin Manage.  This becomes cumbersome each year to remember what coins need to be updated.  Hoping that Liberty Street has suggestions of how to do something like this in their software, to remind us to update the coin, something like their "want list" or something.  Paul?