Error: The setup cannot continue because the above drive does not exist.

dealio

I cannot get the update to run on my desktop because of the error message in the subject. The drive S: that the error message says "does not exist" does indeed exist because I can do a directory listing of it at the console, and I can explore its contents in Explorer.

How can I proceed with the update?

The update process seems to be getting more problematic. The first issue I had was that the update process won't run from within the application without catastrophic failure. Now even when I run the update directly from the link provided by the admin at LibertyStreet, the update fails with the above message! It's getting very tedious and frustrating keeping this software updated! Something is broken with the update process. I need help determining what is broken.

David

The subject of my post is the exact text of the error message. The only thing missing is the statement to contact Liberty Street Software for support.

I attempted to upload a screenshot of the dialog box that has the error, but this forum would not allow the file to be posted apparently because it was larger than 57K.

Thanks,

David

• 2 weeks later...