Font Types

Guest Dee Dee

The font types are hard coded into the program.  Can you give a couple examples of which fonts you don't like?

we have some customers complaining that the program is a bit complicated for some users.  Adding a new page of font settings would add yet another layer of complexity.

Guest Font Types

I like the font used in the Add Item(s) screen (I don't know what the name of that font is).  But after I've entered an item into the system and I view the finished look, I see that the font you've used in the descriptive areas is Times New Roman.  I prefer the font used in the Add Item(s) screen.  Why not just use the same font everywhere?  I don't mind if a font is italicized, bolded or a different colour, but I find it detracts from the overall appearance of the page when different fonts are used.

10 hours ago, Guest Font Types said:

I like the font used in the Add Item(s) screen (I don't know what the name of that font is).  But after I've entered an item into the system and I view the finished look, I see that the font you've used in the descriptive areas is Times New Roman.  I prefer the font used in the Add Item(s) screen.  Why not just use the same font everywhere?  I don't mind if a font is italicized, bolded or a different colour, but I find it detracts from the overall appearance of the page when different fonts are used.

Hi, ok we will take a look and make improvements in the next few days.

• 1 month later...