Unsuccessful activation

Guest djackson877@gmail.com

Guest djackson877@gmail.com

Hi there, I'm hoping to get some help with activation, no luck.

I have played with the demo and like the product, so I purchased online.

From this point, I've gotten to the point of total frustration. 

I have sent emails to support for some help but have not received a reply.

I read the forums and have tried a few suggestions, lastly, today, have updated my drivers, and have tried the "run as admin" - still no luck.

Has anyone a fresh idea ? 

Hi, sorry but I don't see any emails from the user name on this message. Not sure why.  Have you tried to copy & paste the code directly from the email you received?

Entering the code manually often leads to errors.

If the problem continues, what it the title of the registration window you see when running the program.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest johnbill1@icloud.com

I have same problem. No response to my email.  Tried all the suggestions. Still nothing. All I get is window prompting me to enter my activation code. Numerous attempts always cycles back to where I started. I'm ready to reinstall the app. 

• 1 month later...

Same thing I am having issues with activation, have been using the software since 2009 and wanted to upgrade my 2016 software to the latest version but it will not connect to the activation server and its not my AV or firewall. I have ask for help but (Crickets.) I am saddened by this as I like the software and I hope the author is doing ok after all this covid stuff but where is support??? Guess I will try a full reinstall I still have my 2009 cd and all my upgrades, lets see if I can loose everything just because it wont activate even with the code I had emailed to me, which is the same one I had saved. How can I deactivate my old code when I can not access the program, its like sorry Charlie it did not activate, CYA and closes. (arrgh...)

So I am happy to say I have got some help, not fixed yet but they are working on it. I love the software and now that I know they are still alive and offing to help I am happy even if I have to back up and buy the new one. After all I have been upgrading since 2009 that is a long time for any software support, big credit to them!