CoinManage 2021 not updating bullion values. Changed but still not working.

brubaker

Thank you for your reply. Why have you constantly ignored my question about the value of coins in your 2021 version and a Coin Yearbook that I own? The difference in values are not small. I am guessing your 2021 version has not been fully updated. There are no Royal Mint Brilliant Uncirculated Sets, and of the sets that have been entered there is a generic image!

I will wait until Sunday, my question have not been answered I will be approaching my bank to get a credit card refund.

On 12/4/2021 at 7:06 AM, brubaker said:

Thank you for your reply. Why have you constantly ignored my question about the value of coins in your 2021 version and a Coin Yearbook that I own? The difference in values are not small. I am guessing your 2021 version has not been fully updated. There are no Royal Mint Brilliant Uncirculated Sets, and of the sets that have been entered there is a generic image!

I will wait until Sunday, my question have not been answered I will be approaching my bank to get a credit card refund.

The values in coin manage are going to be different than values you see in guide books, online pricing guides, eBay auction results, etc..  We have our method for arriving at values.  Every values guide book or online site has values that are sometimes very different than other guide books / web-sites.