Stamp Manager deluxe

Guest dlypchuk55@sasktel.net

Guest dlypchuk55@sasktel.net

Have stamp manager deluxe (world) that i can not add my images (files in wrong place). Opens with file (one Picture).Was all in desktop but some now in documents Was using coral snapshot pro and then Dell scans. Tech has this transferred wrong. Have been trying to get remote help . Originally did not want program in documents but on my desktop. Have pictures in desktop ,documents. I also have the program in a zip file. but not sure if file is correct. How can i check to see if file is original copy saved when program worked fine. Need some help via remote (sent messages) but never get and e-mail.

To use anything but the application defaults is asking for trouble if you do not understand that decisions are being made that you may not always noticed if one does not understand how the installation is structured. When upgrading, StampManage will note file locations but then you have to then remember and not skip over.

Given that,  StampManage documents file locations under Tools / Preferences.   The file path is in the Collection Stamp Images Directory setting. You can change location by selecting the down symbol and then navigating to the correct directory. Of course, Windows has gotten "better" so locations follow MS file structure (\Users\<name>\Documents\StampManage\Images).

If you want file locations for your images on your desktop, it is best to install with defaults then create shortcuts on your desktop for the locations.  This eliminates the risk of missing some upgrade where SM cannot locate something.