Trying to restore what I had before I attempted the 2022 USA Upgrade.

Guest legosnell@comcast.net

Guest legosnell@comcast.net

Was sent the 2022 USA Upgrade link (exe) as well as the new activation code. Well it didn't go well and now I'm just trying to get back to what I had before the upgrade attempt. Currently when I open the program with the shortcut the program runs but when I click on my collection there is nothing there. I have a feeling that the collection is still on my hard drive if I can just get the program configured again. Help me out here please. I can do a search of c drive for COINDESC.MDB and if I can find a file that is dated a day or so ago and use that one, will that restore what I had before? Do I just remove the current COINDESC.MDB that is in the DATA file and replace it with the COINDESC.MDB file dated before the upgrade attempt or is there more to it than that??

You're not kidding!  This 2022 update is the worst -- everything is all f--ked up.  It leads to doing something that leads to updating 2021 and doesn't create 2022 until you go and find the 2022 setup, and then trying to navigate the coinmanager database is an absolute joke!

Good luck Donald Prater getting any reply from LS/CM.  Same as last year, the coinmanage database is missing most of coins from last year that should have been included in this upgrade and update, and everything is all jumbled all over the place.  The Search feature is useless as it ever has been.  I cannot find any coin that should be included in this update, and the ones that are there are missing all kinds of types and you name it -- and even for 2020, the same, many, many, many misssing.