Bullion Coins Difficult to locate

Ray

Bullion coins for each year are mixed together in no logical fashion - at least on my computer. Recommend they all be grouped together so that all American Eagle Silver Proof are together; all $5 Gold Eagle, and $25 Gold Eagle coins are grouped together. I have tried using the sort function on that column and it doesn't help. So I have yet been able to locate the normal or regular issue 2020 Silver Uncirculated American Eagle or the 2021 Type II AE Silver uncirculated. There are a huge variety of bullion coins such as First Strike, T1 Emergency Issue Struck at Philadelphia,  T1 Emergency Issue Struck at San Francisco, and Type 1 Advanced Release Magnum Opus. I have no clue how to identify these varieties and the listing for the coin does not provide a means to identify them. I admit I am not a seasoned professional but I suspect there are many like me who are suffering through this difficulty.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/30/2022 at 9:11 AM, Ray said:

all $5 Gold Eagle, and $25 Gold Eagle coins are grouped together.

I'm not sure what you mean by this.  Have you "expanded" the Bullion Coins section so that it shows the categories?  see attached screen shot.

You would then click on a category. For example, Gold Eagles (10 Dollars) as shown.  Then sort on the Year column.

2022-04-17_14-58-40.png