Updates

TomTouch

Is there ANYONE that actually monitor this forum?

I have looked at posts that haven't been replied to for years.

What is the use of this, if there is no response to users. It appears that no one really cares about improving this product. It could be an extremely GOOD one.

But,

1 - There are to many contributors that don't understand the importance of standardization.

2 - Don't understand where info should be placed, not duplicating and inserting into several fields.

I could go on and one and on...

I would also like to hear a reply from someone in this company with a course of action.

Hi, yes I understand the data is not always consistent.  We do spend quite a bit of time making changes and corrections to the contributed data.  We also have a few trusted contributors who often make corrections which we import into the program.

So what does it take to become a trusted contributor? Since i purchased this product I haven't  seen a decent db. I have been working on cleaning this db for years. I don't trust any of the updates. I have downloaded them and viewed them. Not much change with them. That is why I have requested options to choose from when updating, i.e.

A. Updates to current db

B. New additions 

C. Value updates

I would only choose B and C

So what does it take to become a trusted contributor? Since i purchased this product I haven't  seen a decent db. I have been working on cleaning this db for years. I don't trust any of the updates. I have downloaded them and viewed them. Not much change with them. That is why I have requested options to choose from when updating, i.e.

A. Updates to current db

B. New additions 

C. Value updates

I would only choose B and C

I make changes to via access not thru the GUI

So why doesn't anyone answer this?

What does it take to become a trusted contributor? 

Edited by TomTouch