Lack of replies

TomTouch

Guest whambulance

maybe because of your dimeanor..  seems like alot of complaining over little things.  

if you dont like software, dont use it...  but many people including myself like this software (just like life, nothing is ever perfect)

is your name really "Karen"??

Yes, I agree, but there are updates that are required.

That is why I had requested that updates have 3 options, so users may choose what they want.

1. Update info for each stamp

2. New additions

3. Updated Prices

From those 3 options, I would only choose 2 & 3

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

You have been constantly expressing your unhappiness with this software.  Perhaps you should try one of the other software packages out there.  You will find they are much more expensive.  We understand that this database is basically "crowdsourced" and that errors will creep in (although I agree that it could be more closely moderated.)   But perhaps rather than constantly complaining you should try another software package.

SteveH

Thanks for your comment. I have tried several other packages. I found StampManage to be the best one available.

"'Crowdsourced', errors will creep in" and "could be more closely moderated" I agree, but NOTHING has or is being done.

Thanks for your input, unless you are able to provide any assistance...

8 hours ago, TomTouch said:

SteveH

Thanks for your comment. I have tried several other packages. I found StampManage to be the best one available.

"'Crowdsourced', errors will creep in" and "could be more closely moderated" I agree, but NOTHING has or is being done.

Thanks for your input, unless you are able to provide any assistance...

"NOTHING has or is being done". - what are you talking about?  the database is constantly being updated with fixes and improvements.  As I said in a previous reply, compare the data file from 1 year ago or 2 years ago to today and you will see many changes.

• 7 months later...

I have just installed Stamp Manage 2023. Upon looking at database, i have noticed NO improvements or changes to way data in entered, 

No standardization by anyone, including Liberty Street staff

Incorrect data entered into incorrect fields

Many more issues, that i have mentioned previously

Like i have stated in the past, the structure of the database is GREAT, it is the data being entered is the MAJOR issue