Stamp manage Deluxe update for 2022?

• 2 months later...
Guest Missing Grade Value field

In the 2022 June update to StampManage 2022 Deluxe the Grade Value # drop down box has disappeared from the data input window.  How can I get it back?

Guest Roy Blaine

Since installing a new version of StampManage in 2021, a second "general issues" dataset has appeared.  How do I merge my existing "General Issues" datasets for each country with the newer "general issues" datasets that seem to be upgraded with newer releases of StampManage?

13 hours ago, Guest Missing Grade Value field said:

In the 2022 June update to StampManage 2022 Deluxe the Grade Value # drop down box has disappeared from the data input window.  How can I get it back?

Hi, we took it out because no-one ever seemed to inquire about it.  That was a mistake as several have complained... we will put it back in for a new update in a week or 2.

12 hours ago, Guest Roy Blaine said:

Since installing a new version of StampManage in 2021, a second "general issues" dataset has appeared.  How do I merge my existing "General Issues" datasets for each country with the newer "general issues" datasets that seem to be upgraded with newer releases of StampManage?

You are seeing a new "general issues" for the USA or other countries?

Guest Roy Blaine
On 7/7/2022 at 3:02 AM, admin said:

You are seeing a new "general issues" for the USA or other countries?

Other countries.  I have attached a screenshot of the "Add stamp" screen showing Kenya.  There are many other countries also affected.

Screenshot 2022-07-14 153911.jpg

Guest Roy Blaine
On 7/7/2022 at 3:01 AM, admin said:

Hi, we took it out because no-one ever seemed to inquire about it.  That was a mistake as several have complained... we will put it back in for a new update in a week or 2.

Thank you very much! 🙂

14 hours ago, Guest Roy Blaine said:

Other countries.  I have attached a screenshot of the "Add stamp" screen showing Kenya.  There are many other countries also affected.

Am not seeing the problem here.  If you go into TOOLS > STAMP DATABASE MANAGER.  Then open up Kenya what is the Country Number / Type Number for both the General Issues, it should be as shown in attached screenshot.

image.jpeg

1 hour ago, brianh said:

After every update I have to change it. I give it a nice gold star.

Ok, at some point we will have someone do a better one.  Right now it's just a reduced bitmap of a stamp.  The CoinManage icon is much better.