Israel tab stamps

hzryb

I don't know if this issue has been previously answered, as I am brand new to StampManage...but here goes:

I am trying to inventory my Israeli stamp collection. I collect both mint singles and mint tab singles. I only see the mint singles in the database to select from. How would I go about adding the tab singles to my personal database, along with requisite values. These values are significantly higher for tab singles, especially the older issues.

thanks...

SM gives rather short shrift to Israel stamps with virtually no images and no stamp values over the past 15 years or so.  As to the tab singles, I had once suggested that SM add that format but was told since Israel was the only country with that format they did not feel it was necessary.  In any event, you can simply add your own 'tab single' format and then include the value you want just like you would have to do with any existing format anyway for recent issues.