Activation Error

Ron Holt

I have been using HomeManage 2022 since September 2021. When I tried to start it October 3rd, it presented the License Activation screen. When I clicked the Activate Purchased License Code, it gave me an Activation Error saying: "There are network adapters on the system that are disabled and TurboActivate couldn't read their hardware properties (even after trying and failing to enable the adapters automatically).

Enable the network adapters, re-run this wizard, and TurboActivate will be able to "remember" the adapters even if the adapters are disabled in the future. "

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program, disabled my antivirus and reset my network adapters but continue to get the same error message.

Any assistance or suggestions you can give will be appreciated.

Okay, I figured out the problem. I am posting it here just in case someone else experiences the same type of problem, the possibility being probably slim to none. It was caused by the receiver for my Microsoft Xbox Elite controller. The receiver was plugged into one of my computer's USB ports. It was showing up in my Device Manager in the Network Adapters section. It indicated that it was disconnected, which I figured was because the controller was turned off. Anyways, after trying most everything else I could think of, I finally tried unplugging the receiver. I then opened HomeManage and was able to activate it online without any problem.

Thanks to the admin for responding to my post so quickly. This is easily one of my most used programs. I am happy and relieved to have it back in use again.