Cannot Update coin values 2023 or any years

LongtimeUser

Hi,

I have used CoinManage for years - great product - but lately the coin values for coins is not updating.  The reference link for the graded coin shows a the higher value.

But even checking to overwrite values - the value remains static?????????

I no longer can get a good understanding of of my coin collection value.

Please help as this is a major issue.

I'm rather new, 7 months.  But I purchased this latest software to ensure that I would have current prices for my collection.  I don't see keeping this product if the coin values are not going to be updated.  If I wanted a list of coins, I could have put them in a 'Word' document.

Just now, Guest BillT said:

I'm still waiting for some information/answers on 'Coin Value'. When and how do I get up-to-date value for my coins?

Hi, most of the value updates for the 1st release of CoinManage 2023 were for higher grade modern coins where we added/updated many new values.  

we don't update the values of every coin every year, especially more common varieties.

If you want to send a pdf report of your collection to techsupport@libertystreet.com and we can use this as we continue to make value updates for the 1st update of the program in a few weeks time.