Support seems to be very flimsy

Vector Ze

I first bought CoinManage back around 2002.  Life was hectic and I hardly used it.  Upgraded to CM2021, but didn't use it much either.  Finally, upgraded to CM2023 and got down to the business of cataloging my collection...soon after running into questions.

From searching the forum, it is apparent that there is very little customer support provided by the software provider.  Most answered questions seem to be answered by other users.  But, most questions I've read have no response at all.

Not really a question, just an observation.

Hi, have you emailed us your questions?  If so, can you do so or post them here and I will respond soon.  Our most recent CoinManage YouTube video answers 3 questions sent by a customer last week.  If you have general use questions you may want to subscribe to our channel as well.

Thanks for the reply.  I waited to have some specific questions to ask.

Occasionally when entering a coin I get an error message, "Cannot open any more tables.".  And, sometimes the message reappears repeatedly after I click the "OK" button.  The only solution I've found it to exit the program and restart.  In the later case, exiting has to be done through Task Manager/End Task route, which has me worried about possible database corruption.

1/14/2023 Just got a new error.  "Object invalid or no longer set."  This happened when I clicked the Add Coin button.  I clicked the OK button on the error and it was replaced by "Cannot open any more tables."  Restart program needed.

Your YouTube videos have answered a number of questions and I haven't gone through them all yet.

Win7Pro, 128GB RAM, dual Xeon 12-core processors.