Would like to see a new Category under Columns in Setup

sceptical

Good Morning,

I'd like to see a new category for what columns are shown and how they are displayed under the Setup menu.  Under 'Categories', could we have a 'Showing Variety' selection?  Each time I create a new coin type and variety, I have to add / delete / move columns to meet the standard that works best for me.  A Variety selection would, I believe, allow me to just do it once.

Is there already something like this in the product now that I've just not discovered?

Thank you.

As I look at this more, I don't think this is the problem.  I think there's a bug.  Here's what I see:

Under 'Australia', the columns I want have been customized:

1.thumb.png.6ca8c8f4d57078c52b16ccab153883c1.png

Under Bullion Coins, I have the same columns:

2.thumb.png.3ad3a930176447a17f1c61aefeebe27e.png

Under 'Silver Kangaroo', I see a different set of columns, and no amount of adding, deleting, etc. will ever change that.  It always stays the same.

3.png.67353975971ceb07c6b782e7fb1764ad.png

I guess my question is, can I create a customized default set of columns that I see each time I add a new variety?  Or can I copy / paste those settings from a good one to the current one?

I may not be describing this as well as I could.  Let me know if you need more clarification.