how tho add new category in a collwction

Guest Andre65mtl

Guest Andre65mtl

I like to know how i cant add a category in a collection exemple  i have canada collection all my stamp is there but i want to add category like postage dues  how i cant do that

tksv

Guest ok tks for the answer

but when i want to enter the stamp inthe category   postge dues that do no appear at the left of the program  ive got Canada for general  and under canada ive got the category  official  following by Semi-postal stamps  and i want to see my postage dues following that

tks

• 1 month later...

When using the add a stamp, the dialog box allows you to select the category (to help with filtering if you are browsing through the stamps to locate your stamp) from the lower right part of the window as depicted below.

image.png.bfd902ec3c78210b6033bb6561a49c77.png

If you didn't previously have any stamps in that category, it will automatically create that category in your collection.
image.png.167d9bfc7418fba59b54e13cd2a81a95.png

On 2/9/2023 at 4:44 PM, Guest ok tks for the answer said:

but when i want to enter the stamp inthe category   postge dues that do no appear at the left of the program  ive got Canada for general  and under canada ive got the category  official  following by Semi-postal stamps  and i want to see my postage dues following that

tks

Hi, when entering stamps are you simply clicking on Canada and picking from all the stamps in Canada?  Or are you expanding Canada and selecting from the categories nested within Canada.  Attached is a screenshot of Canada and it's categories, what is not correct in the screenshot?

2023-03-20_13-17-04.jpg