Removing Stamps from Want Lists

erthur

I've noticed that after adding stamps to a collection I have to manually remove the same stamps from my want list. Could not a routine be developed so that when a stamp is added to a collection it is automatically removed from a want list? Perhaps a popup could also appear asking for confirmation of the deletion.

Regards,

erthur

• 5 years later...

After 5 years has this issue regarding want list items not being removed when stamps are added to a collection been followed up on or is it just me?

I've just realized again that this is not happening. I've been adding stamps to my Faroe Islands collection and have had to remove items manually from my want list after having added them to my collection.

Must I now have go back and "re-inventory" my collections to determine what I have and don't have in order to have accurate want lists??

Regards,

erthur

• 1 month later...

Yep - me too... 

I amended a value on a stamp in one of my collections, whereupon it disappeared from that collection.  Investigated and it had been assigned to Owner WL.  There it was in the Want List.  Then I was horrified to see that loads of other stamps are in there.  

I didn't even know the Want List existed and have therefore never knowingly added anything to it.  Do I need to go through every one of the entries therein and establish its actual status