Crash And Error When Adding Images?

So my husband managed to find me a copy of StampManage 2009 from a local thrift shop. It's been working great the last week and I loved learning the new features. I went to create a new country and entry but it keeps freezing then giving an error: Main Exe For StampManage Has Stopped Working. It then crashed immediately.

I've asked around a bit on other sites first and the only responses I got were to check to delete HEADERS.WCD but that didn't work.

I can add entries just fine as long as I don't also add an image, which is better than nothing (I'm still loving my SM either way) but being able to add the stamp pics is a huuuuge plus.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah,I figured it would probably be an update issue. If tebuy but just don't have the money. Eventually maybe.

thanks for your comments.

You say you have the 2009 version? We recently fixed a problem with adding images but it is not feasible to update all previous versions.

email us at sales @ libertystreet.com if you want to upgrade to a newer version at a big discount.