Upgrade to 2018

Guest DanMichSr

Guest DanMichSr

I purchased the complete package of Coin/Stamp/Assistant etc Version 2011 in Coin Manage.  That won't run on Windows 10 when I install it on my new computer.  Do I have to pay the full price for a new installation.  I can't run the program to get into the upgrade section of the program to try and just pay the upgrade price.  Is there a way to install the 2018 at a upgrade price is my question.

Thanks

I have the 2017 Coinmanage, and last night I attempted the update for 2018.  My security software (PcMatic) stopped the process when it tried to download the new coin database.  The PcMatic Supershield was preventing the download and shutting down the update.  To remedy the situation, I disabled the Supershield and started the Coinmanage process which completed successfully.  After that, I enabled Supershield and everything works fine now.

3 hours ago, Guest Hexnut said:

After that, I enabled Supershield and everything works fine now.

We have encountered a few problems like this.  For example, we installed AVG free edition on a computer here, it would not allow us to test the UPDATE function, even after we said to continue as the download was fine.  We ended up having to uninstall AVF free edition simply to test the update.

The worst part is even after AVG analyzes a file and confirms it is safe, it does not seem to pass these results to its online database so that others don't have the same problem.  It just spends 15 seconds analyzing a program every time it is run.