Stamp Manager

Guest dennis

how does one transfer  2013 stamp manager to new computer . have  wi-fi set up. to new 2018 version that has been set in wrong file formation in new system. does one have to have internet/router to do so. I know if this is done must change directory file so as not be over writing. Had tech do it but now files are wrong and have only Canada listing. Still have my old system. do need some help.

Hi, are you trying to transfer by moving files over? that won't work you need to run the install program for StampManage on the new computer.  The reason is that the install sets up some system files and registry entries.  Copying all the StampManage program files over manually won't accomplish that.

Guest Stamp Manager set-up

re-earlier  re stamp manager, 2019 stamp manager was downloaded , came up as C/Users/Liberty Street/app data/ documents /stamp manager/data Has tech do some transferring and without checking downloaded to what I thought was the correct set-up. I suppose I will have to down load  it again and  wipe out the incorrect set=up. Images & reports.  Can you suggest on what to do.