PCGS Values

Guest John

Guest John

Anybody have a clue how to get the PCGS values to work on slabs from PCGS? I can set a PCGS coin to use the PCGS values, but no matter what, it just defaults back to 2019 values, which really isn't much help.

I'm guessing it is just one of the plethora of bugs I'm finding throughout the system? Glad I have 30 days, because right now, unless I can work around all the poor database design, weird screens and illogical UI, this thing will have to go back. 

• 3 weeks later...

I believe I read in the manual that 2019 is the default values. All you have to do is scroll down to PCGS Values as you said. This is due to other grading services values and your ability to enter them individually. NGC for example are not the same as PCGS. I asked when NGC  values would be added last year and was told that Liberty had not come to an agreement with NGC yet.

I get the scrolling down part, but it never works, never saves, nothing. And setting the grade for PCGS coins never provides any kind of value. I have to look stuff up myself on their website. With NGC not available either, I really might as well use Excel. None of the CM "automation" features seem to work. Database is ok, UI has some issues. Having some of the automatic features work could potentially outweigh the database and UI deficiencies.