Report Designer

Scott M

In the designer editor of StampManage I am attempting to add the Condition field on the lower area of the Description field in order to conserve space without adding additional rows to the report. See attached. The data in the description field & all the others uses one or two lines leaving several lines free below it. That space was created when I added the image field which pumped up all the fields with empty space. 

I believe this can be done by using "layers" and superimposing one field over the other, but I am having a heck of a time determining how these layers work. In a graphics app layers are easy because they are enumerated to the side and can be clicked on to get to whatever level the designer needs to make changes or add other data like text or an image. 

Summarily, I need to determine if this is viable or are other methods available for doing this. 

Thank you,

Scottsummary inventory rpt.pdfsummary inventory rpt.pdfsummary inventory rpt.pdfsummary inventory rpt.pdf