print a report with all associated database information

JamesShaw

Hi CoinManage.

I have a collection of coins within "My Collection"
I want to be able to put my list into an excel sheet with the following fields:
Image, country, denomination, type , year, variety, Qty, Current value, Silver Content, B.V, FS-61, etc

I want to have all the information supplied in the "CoinManage Database" as rows within the report generated of "My Collection" is this possible?

Question.png

I wrote this before realizing that you're asking about adding silver content and b.v. to the report.  I don't see a way to do that, but one of the canned reports might have that info.

It's been a while since I've done this but it was something like this:  Configure your ''My Collection" view to show all the colums you want.  Click one of the records in that view, Ctrl-A to select all, Right click and select Print.  That will open an Output Options window.  Make sure that all the fields you want are in the Fields to Print box.  Click Print, Preview, etc... and select Text (CSV).  There's also an Excel option, but it seems to me that there was a problem with that.  Anyway, this might be a place to start.  I'm interested to know if you can get it to work for you.