2024 Update corrupted my database

Guest Mike

Guest Mike

I just recently purchased and installed the 2024 update.  After I installed the update and rebooted my Windows 10 PC, I discovered that many of my coins now had incorrect years, varieties and other items incorrect.  The coins or sets that had incorrect data seemed to be random.   I am probably going to have to try and undo the update and go back to my last backed up DB if I cannot get this figured out.  Can you assist me with this?

• 3 weeks later...

I have also run into this problem. I currently have an entry for a Stain Finish Special Strike Jefferson nickel tied to the PCGS coinfact # for a 1921 $20 Satin Special Strike (Special Strike)St Gaudens gold piece along with some other obvious mistakes. Most appear to be common coins tied to precious metal PCGS numbers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ISSUE CONTINUES - Updated the data file yesterday and now the problem seems to be exacerbated. Several Presidential Dollars have had their date replaced with ANY and are showing as  either 5oz or 1 oz Silver bars & rounds. This make me very leery of adding any more coins to the database as I have no idea as to what will be lost next.