Images and values for recent stamps

I just updated my Deluxe StampManage software to 2024, but don't have any images for newer stamps.  For example, prior to updating, the most recent image I had for US Stamps was 5693.  Although some data for stamps up to 5825b have been added to the database, no images or values are shown.  Did I do something wrong?

Additional update to above post:  I ran the Update StampManage Data File.exe program, closed the program and then restarted, but it didn't have any affect.  I do see, looking in folder 347 under stamp images, that I do have an image for 6789a immediately after 5693b, but have no idea what that is since there isn't a 6789a in the Scott numbering system.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, after watching closely the installation process, I think I found the problem.  At least what I did seems to have resolved the images problem with the 3rd installation of the program, and according to Paul at Liberty "Regarding values, for brand new stamps the value is basically the face value of the stamps face value.  Used varieties are of no value."  What I found was that Norton 360 blocked parts of the installation, viewing it as a trojan or a virus.  I had to turn off the Data Protector (Device Security/Settings/Antivirus/Data Protector), as well as suspend Auto Protect (Device Security/Security/Advanced/Auto-Protect) for 15 minutes.  I've got a fast computer, so 15 minutes was enough, but if someone has a slower computer, it might not be enough time.

I let Liberty know about the Norton 360 problem, so we'll see if they issue an advisory notice.

Alan

As an FYI, I found the following issues with recent US stamps:

5721, Virgin and Child, should be 5725
5722, Elf and Teddy Bear, should be 5721
5723, Elf Tying Ribbon, should be 5722
5724, Elf With Toy Car, should be 5723
5725, Elf with Rocket, should be 5724
5725a, Elfs, should be 5724a
5744 issue date (missing) should be 01/12/23

Alan