CoinManage 2024 US update

Just wanted to point out that the update I just received did not include the 2024 Lincoln Cents.  Also no issue price was included for several 2024 proof sets (including standard and silver proof sets) resulting in $0 value showing up in reports.  Thanks

On 6/27/2024 at 7:53 PM, DGibson5959 said:

Also noticed that the Presidential Dollars still have the first names, initials and all sorts of varieties that we to have been standardized to allow for better sorting in the original format.

Hi, ok we did change some of the names for the update... but will make sure they are all standardized.  

On 6/27/2024 at 6:31 PM, admin said:

we are going to do some changes tonight and put up a new update for 06/28 night time.  Thanks for the report.

Thanks for getting the revised update out so quickly.  It is appreciated.

Guest Ken777

I just did the 2024 update, and my collection is not recognized. I used all the default locations as usual. I closed all running programs. Windows 10. Can you tell what I need to do?

Thanks in advance.

18 hours ago, Guest Ken777 said:

I just did the 2024 update, and my collection is not recognized. I used all the default locations as usual. I closed all running programs. Windows 10. Can you tell what I need to do?

Thanks in advance.

Hi, so you are just seeing an empty collection? no data from your previous version?