2024 update error

I just downloaded the 2024 update and when I went in to look at my coins I noticed an issue.  When I select to view my Silver American Eagles one of my coins shows up as a 1926 Silver American Eagle.  Clicking on the PCGS number shows a 1926 St. Gaudens MS66+ coin.  Here's the screen snippet:

image.thumb.png.e8344724cf4f3ebed1631d4d777a941f.png

Hi, I notice the Variety ID for the coin is 5100007.  This normally means the user has added the coin to the database using the CoinManage database editor.  Is this possible in your case?

I'm embarrassed to say but I don't have a backup.  I know better than that.  I have looked and it appears that is the only error I can find so I can apply what is necessary to correct the error and then manually re-enter the coin that caused the error.

16 hours ago, Ron C said:

I'm embarrassed to say but I don't have a backup.  I know better than that.  I have looked and it appears that is the only error I can find so I can apply what is necessary to correct the error and then manually re-enter the coin that caused the error.

Ok, we changed and tested the software so that it should safeguard against this type of error.  Sorry about that.