Added new country. Added a coin variety. All have diff dates. Is there a way to clone 1 and add it changing just the date w/o

having to add peripheral data (it would already be there)? I hope this is clear. When adding/changing variety what happens when OK is clicked and CLOSE is clicked? when does the data get written to the DB? Maybe I'm brain dead but if I could do a copy command, change what I want then add would be simple but I haven't been able to figure the sequence for this. Any help? I see the videos but the ones I've been watching don't say what's happening internally to actually add or change a DB record.

Suggestion: When adding a DB record if one could view the record, make changes then ADD the record if a new one is wanted. Do we need to know the keys so it wouldn't mess up the original record?

Just a thought.

Back to the original issue. Will have to enter all the items separately instead of copying one and changing the date only then OK/CLOSE?

thanks