Johnny

Suggested Features

Some suggested new features for your consideration:

1. Regarding pricing: Have a UNIT PRICE then multiply that amount by QUANTITY to get SUBTOTAL.

2. Regarding pricing: Store TAX1 and TAX2. Then multiply SUBTOTAL by each to get TOTAL COST. Allow override, which is sometimes needed.

3. Regarding insurance: Store policy number information in drop down table. Allow me to select one.

4. Regarding monitor/screen/displays: I have spoken to support regarding HD screens. The software needs to handle HD screens. I cannot read the buttons at the top and many screens the data displayed is very tiny, making it hard for me to read.

5. Allow for larger size files for upload here in the forum. Currently limited to <500k.

Thanks!

BTW: This is a very good product! As I become more familiar with it, I find more excellent features.

thanks, all those items are doable except the last one.  We use another companies forum software so have no control over the file size.  Hopefully they will increase it.

Guest Graham (UK)

Hello

Have to agree with Johnny, isn't it a basic requirement to have 2 items @ $25.00 to give a total value of $50.00. 

Best Home Inventory I have come across so keep developing please.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.