I have added two new categories (FDC - Air Mail and FDC - General Issues) and I'm trying to add Scott #'s: C62, C66, C68 and C76 to the FDC - Air Mail category and so far I've managed to to 'eliminate' the pictures of the stamps for C62, C66 and C68. Every time I try to add the FDC it adds the item to 'Air Mail' instead of FDC - Air Mail. I cannot figure out what is going on. I know no one every responds to these queries and it's a shame, all that knowledge out there and no one wants to step up to the plate, including the admin guy.

Anyway have a great year!!!!!!!!

basketballman0221

• 7 months later...

I have added two new categories (FDC - Air Mail and FDC - General Issues) and I'm trying to add Scott #'s: C62, C66, C68 and C76 to the FDC - Air Mail category and so far I've managed to to 'eliminate' the pictures of the stamps for C62, C66 and C68. Every time I try to add the FDC it adds the item to 'Air Mail' instead of FDC - Air Mail. I cannot figure out what is going on. I know no one every responds to these queries and it's a shame, all that knowledge out there and no one wants to step up to the plate, including the admin guy.

Anyway have a great year!!!!!!!!

basketballman0221

Hi, Ok the problem is that each country is assigned a folder in StampManage. Select FILE > GOTO STAMPMANAGE IMAGES FOLDER from the main menu. You will see a large list of numbered folders..each one of contains the stampmanage images for that folder.

in the country folder you will see .JPG files, each file corresponds to a variety. So C1.jpg would be Air Post issue C1 for that country.

Regarding your issue, The C62.jpg file is already being used for the single stamp C62 variety in the software. So if you create an FDC folder and give it the same SCOTT number, Your image will overwrite the single stamp image.

One way to work around this is give the stamp the number C62-FDC so that the image will then be saved under the filename C62-FDC.jpg