Upgrading.

Aptco09

After a 10 year lull,I'm getting back into cataloging my canadian stamps. Now semi-retired, I'm anxious to get at that box of stamps that has been piling up. I currently own a 2003 version of the software and obviously need to upgrade. Can I just buy the 2013 (or 2014 when it comes out) or do I have to buy the full package?

After a 10 year lull,I'm getting back into cataloging my canadian stamps. Now semi-retired, I'm anxious to get at that box of stamps that has been piling up. I currently own a 2003 version of the software and obviously need to upgrade. Can I just buy the 2013 (or 2014 when it comes out) or do I have to buy the full package?

Hi, you can upgrade for a reduced cost since you purchased the full program. I would advise you wait until the 2014 version is out in the next month or 2 before upgrading.

If you wish to ZIP and email your old STAMPDATA.MDB data file and email it to us we will be happy to test and make sure the data will import without problems. We like to test the import features with old customer data files.

• 3 weeks later...

I am currently upgrading from 2003 to the 2013 I bought last year. I am installing it on a different computer. I did the backup and uploaded to the desktop on the new computer. The new software isn't recognizing the data. I get the Microsoft access error message: Can't find language DLL MSAIN.dll. I am running Windows 7. Can you help me get by data onto the newer software?