USA Coin Manage 2013 Want List Losing Coins

rayj4051

I have 5 sets of 50 State Quarters folders, 1 for each of our grandchildren. No folder is complete. I entered each folder into Coin manage 2013 as a separate collection. Then I added missing coins from each collection to the "WANT LIST". By the time I finished adding missing coins for the fifth folder (collection) to the WANT LIST, there were a few coins missing from the first and second folders that I had already entered in the WANT LIST. In many cases, I entered duplicate coins, and entered the "SET" it was needed in. I had just updated Coin Manage 2013, and had not used the WANT LIST feature prior to the update. Am I doing something incorrectly, or is there an issue with the WANT LIST feature? Anybody else have problems?

• 2 weeks later...

I have 5 sets of 50 State Quarters folders, 1 for each of our grandchildren. No folder is complete. I entered each folder into Coin manage 2013 as a separate collection. Then I added missing coins from each collection to the "WANT LIST". By the time I finished adding missing coins for the fifth folder (collection) to the WANT LIST, there were a few coins missing from the first and second folders that I had already entered in the WANT LIST. In many cases, I entered duplicate coins, and entered the "SET" it was needed in. I had just updated Coin Manage 2013, and had not used the WANT LIST feature prior to the update. Am I doing something incorrectly, or is there an issue with the WANT LIST feature? Anybody else have problems?

Hi, we will look into this. When you inventory a coin to any collection, it should be removed from the want list as we assume you have bought the coin and no longer need it on a want list.