question regarding 2015 individual stamp values

patillserv

I've had my disc for Stamp Manage Deluxe for some time but have not added any stamps issued last year because I had no pages for my album.

Well, the pages arrived last week and I began adding stamps to the album and to SMD. I instantly realized that there were no vaues for the stamps. Today I realized that many of the stamps have no pictures and the year ends with Scott 4944. Stamps 4945, 4949a (block of four) and 4951 have no picture, or values or any information at all. This omits quite a few stamps issued in 2014.

I guess I'm more than a bit confused. Can you tell me how this type of information will be added later, or have I done something wrong in the install?

Thank you for any help you can provide me.

David Theobald

I've had my disc for Stamp Manage Deluxe for some time but have not added any stamps issued last year because I had no pages for my album.

Well, the pages arrived last week and I began adding stamps to the album and to SMD. I instantly realized that there were no vaues for the stamps. Today I realized that many of the stamps have no pictures and the year ends with Scott 4944. Stamps 4945, 4949a (block of four) and 4951 have no picture, or values or any information at all. This omits quite a few stamps issued in 2014.

I guess I'm more than a bit confused. Can you tell me how this type of information will be added later, or have I done something wrong in the install?

Thank you for any help you can provide me.

David Theobald

Hi, we will be issuing a free update to the program in the near future. It will update your database to the latest issues and include any new files that have been included by us.