SM 2016 won't start / missing DMLL21.DLL

Guest Rich Strader

Guest Rich Strader

I'm not sure what's going on, but Stamp Manage 2016 has stopped working. I'm missing CMLL21.DLL and this wasn't fixed with a fresh install. I'm running Windows 10 beta build 11102rsl if this might be involved. Help is appreciated, I'm not up to reinstalling Windows fresh, but I do have daily full backups going back to before I upgraded.

Thanks,

Rich

On 28/02/2016 at 9:42 PM, Guest Rich Strader said:

I'm not sure what's going on, but Stamp Manage 2016 has stopped working. I'm missing CMLL21.DLL and this wasn't fixed with a fresh install. I'm running Windows 10 beta build 11102rsl if this might be involved. Help is appreciated, I'm not up to reinstalling Windows fresh, but I do have daily full backups going back to before I upgraded.

Thanks,

Rich

The install program puts those DLLs in windows system folder for use with StampManage.  Can you download the program and install again.  If you are using StampManage Deluxe 2016, download HERE.

Guest Rich Strader

Thank you. That worked fine. For some reason my previous installation try failed. Perhaps I was multi-tasking too much during the install.

Now it won't activate with my purchased key. Do you want me to open a ticket for support?