Worth it?

Scorpius

I don't see much action in this forum. Wondering if this is even worth a purchase. Would love others feedback. I collect slabbed coins from PCGS/NGC, lots of gov't issued bullion coins and sets, and then just misc. bullion productions.

This seems better than 'Exact Change" software but exact change has a more comprehensive database.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

For me, I find a lot of value in getting most of my questions answered from some of the users.  It is a matter of going through the topics.  If you're looking for advice or things of that nature this forum is probably not the right place.  This forum is more of a HELP with problems of the  program, or if you can't find something, or if you need a coin or variety that is currently not in the database, program not functioning proper, how to do, etc.

• 1 month later...
Guest Gerry In Toronto

The forum is typically quiet as the program works quite well.  I’ve used CoinManage since the early 2000s and have updated almost yearly since.

• 1 month later...