How to get 2021 Coin values? Updated

Guest CYILLINI

Guest CYILLINI

I recently upgraded to CoinManage Deluxe 2021, and added it to a new computer.  All of my inventory files seem to have come over properly, but when I tried to apply new coin values, the files available are still limited to 2017 and earlier.  

I've double checked, and I do have the 2021 product installed.

How do I get updated coin values?

• 3 months later...
On 8/19/2021 at 8:02 AM, Guest CYILLINI said:

I recently upgraded to CoinManage Deluxe 2021, and added it to a new computer.  All of my inventory files seem to have come over properly, but when I tried to apply new coin values, the files available are still limited to 2017 and earlier.  

I've double checked, and I do have the 2021 product installed.

How do I get updated coin values?

Can anyone from CoinManage Admin or Tech Support please answer this? I just recently purchased CoinManage v.2021.1.22 and see no US Mint 2021 coin/sets listings/values. Please advise. Thanks.

• 2 months later...

I've upgraded to the newest version just for the purpose of updating the values of coins in my collection.  I understood that the new version would do this.  I've tried chatting online and emailing support but they don't respond to my problem.  I am on my third update and am disappointed with their support and will not upgrade again.

• 2 weeks later...